Applying for a Nursery or a school place

Applications for a place at Barton Moss Primary are made via Salford City Council.

Please click on the link below to go directly to the school application page on the Salford City Council website for all the information you will need to apply for your school place.

Children who attend Nursery at Barton Moss Primary MUST apply for a place in Reception.